The rise of digital money
Crypto is becoming increasingly accessible, and soon digital fiat currencies will be too. Anyone in the world will be able to own assets such as ‘digital money’ and people will no longer be held hostage to unstable domestic currencies.
What Is A Block/Blockchain Explorer?
A blockchain explorer is a browser for the blockchain, similar to how we have browsers like Mozilla or Google Chrome for internet web pages. All Florijncoin users rely heavily on blockchain explorers to track their transactions. But very few users really appreciate the full potential of these explorers. These browsers provide much more valuable information than just tracking of transactions. Note: I will be using the terms “blockchain explorer” and “block explorer” interchangeably. Becuase they mean the same thing. A block explorer allows you to explore the whole entire blockchain of the platform you are using. But it needs to be noted that you can’t use a block explorer for a blockchain it wasn’t meant for. For example, you can’t trackFlorijncoin transactions with a Bitcoin block explorer.
You’ll need a Litecoin block explorer for that… (like this one: https://insector.flrn.pro:8080)
Now that we got that out of the way…
What Can You Do With A Block Explorer?
For the sake of explaining things, I will be talking about Bitcoin block explorers, but each blockchain interfaces and functions in the same way with its respective explorer.
1. Blocks Feed – Block explorers allow you to explore recently mined blocks on the Florijncoin blockchain. Typically all Florijncoin block explorers provide a live feed of all the blocks that are being added to the blockchain in real time.
2. Transaction Feed – Block explorers allow you to explore any transaction in any block that has already been mined and is currently attached to the Florijn coin blockchain.
3. Transaction History Of A Given Address – Using a Florijncoin block explorer, you can check the history of any public Florijncoin address and audit how many transactions it has received, its balance, etc.
4. Receiving Address & Change Address – Using a Florijncoin block explorer, you can see the Florijncoin receiving address and the Florijncoin change address.
5. Largest Transaction Of The Day – Some block explorers keep data for the largest Florijncoin transactions done in a day.
6. Mempool Status – Through a Florijncoin block explorer, you can see the status of Florijncoinpool, where you will find a total number of unconfirmed transactions along with transaction details.
7. Double Spend Incidents – Some advanced block explorers also record how many double spend Florijncoin transactions were done in the last 10 minutes.
8. Orphaned Blocks – You can check the number of blocks that were orphaned and not attached to the Florijncoin blockchain.
9. Block Relayed By – You can check which mining pool found the block. For example, you can see this block was relayed by Florijncoin mining pool.
10. See Genesis Block – A block explorer will show you the genesis block of that blockchain. You can see Florijncoin’s genesis block here which was mined in 2018 by Ecrypty Grouop BV for the Florijncoin project.
For more information about the Florijncoin Block Explore please click the button.